Succession Planning That Achieves Your Goals
The long-term success of your organization depends on having a plan for smoothly transferring leadership and ownership to others when key partners retire or leave. But developing a plan on your own can be difficult, especially when partners have different views of your firm's future or there aren't other firm members ready to take over.
That's why you'll want to call on Koltin Consulting Group for professional guidance and objective assistance in creating your succession plan. Our advisors have built a strong track record for helping firms:
- Develop exit strategies for senior partners
- Select managing partners, practice leaders and build effective leadership teams
- Mentor and train future partners and firm leaders
- Create an organizational structure that protects partner equity while giving more firm members a stake in ownership
- Sell the practice to or merge with other firms