Retreats That Generate Great Ideas
Partners and staff collectively have a wealth of knowledge and insight about ways to enhance a firm's success. But organizational structure, interpersonal conflicts and other barriers to communication can make it difficult for firms to fully tap their own intellectual capital.
That's why smart firms call on Allan D. Koltin, CPA to facilitate their retreats and partner meetings. We don't just bring people together, but also encourage cooperative brainstorming, creative problem-solving and bold thinking about the firm's future.
Allan is highly skilled at:
- Planning and conducting retreats and partner meetings
- Conducting pre-retreat surveys to identify issues
- Developing and managing retreat agendas
- Building trust, participation and teamwork
- Leading participants through brainstorming exercises
- Drawing out ideas and suggestions
- Resolving conflicts and addressing difficult situations
- Turning ideas into results