Advice That Moves Your Firm Ahead
Running a professional services firm these days isn't easy. You not only must have clear strategic vision, highly competent people, strong leadership skills and the agility to take advantage of quick-moving opportunities, you also need the assistance of experts who know your profession, understand your challenges and can guide you to greater success.
Koltin Consulting Group's experienced advisors excel in helping firms like yours realize more of their profit potential. Our consulting group is led by Allan D. Koltin, CPA, a nationally recognized authority on the professional services industry who has been rated "Most Influential in the Profession" by Accounting Today for the past eleven years and "Most Recommended Consultant" by Inside Public Accounting for the past seven years.
Allan and his team are ready to work with you to develop and implement solutions that achieve your goals in these and other areas:
- Strategic planning, including leadership and partner retreats
- Governance and leadership, including upward evaluation surveys
- Mergers and acquisitions, including firm selection and deal negotiation
- Practice management, including firm profitability strategies
- Partner compensation, including performance incentives
- Succession planning, including exit strategies
- Managing partner coaching, including leadership development