Marketing Strategy That Achieves Your Goals
The professional services industry is more competitive than ever. If you don't market your firm aggressively, other firms will get business that could have been yours.
Successful marketing depends on three critical activities:
- Identifying your target market and what it needs,
- Determining which of those needs you're especially able to meet your brand's value proposition, and
- Showing potential clients that you can meet their needs better than other firms.
Koltin Consulting Group's marketing pros have the experience and know-how it takes to help firms develop and implement marketing plans that achieve their branding, revenue and growth goals. Our strategic services include:
- Market research, surveys and feasibility studies
- Positioning and branding exercises
- Comprehensive audits of marketing programs, including proposals and collateral
- Formulation of strategic firm-wide, niche and individual marketing plans, including budgets, objectives, action plans and calendars
- Development of systems for tracking brand awareness, response rates, leads and new business to evaluate the return on investment (ROI) of various marketing activities